The Advanced Search form lets you focus your search, giving you more precise results.
You can do the Advanced Search in several ways:
- Fill in the empty field in order to query the database for a specific name.
- Enter the details of the specimens you are trying to find in the appropriate fields and click the “Search button”.
- To use the Advanced Search form, enter search terms in one or more fields and then click on the “Search button”.
- You can use a different type of filters, according; Categories, regional and local Endemics, also distribution pattern of sections and species.
- You do not need to use all the search fields. Fill in only the fields that are needed for your search.